Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Week in Review

Total Distance: 46.60 mi
Dedicated Time: 05:56:06 h:m:s

This was my longest week of mileage so far this season - not that 46 miles in a week is anything crazy, but it's in the realm of respectability. I ran a much better effort in a 5k this week than I did last week, but Great Harvest is still my best race this season (out of 4). Considering the over-length of the course, it was my fastest pace and most taxing effort. That race occurred back when the temps were still tolerable, however.

I will be toeing the line again this week, albeit on a Sunday evening when it will be grossly hot. So I'm not sure what to expect. After that I will take at least a two-week break from racing and go back to doing two workouts a week. I could probably use those - I seem to be missing some speed endurance. If I'm up for it I'm going to do some 100-meter repeats this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment