Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week in Review

Total Distance: 32.63 mi
Dedicated Time: 04:04:47 h:m:s

For whatever reason, I have been behaving very well lately on weekends and losing my focus during the week. You would think it would be the other way around but obviously the job is a big factor there. I skipped a workout for the second week in a row in the hopes of refreshing the legs, but I also got in my longest run of the season at 14 miles. I really feel like these group CRC long runs are increasing my fitness, and I aim to keep showing up for them.

As for that training plan, I'm getting there. I want to start running every day - even if it's just 2 or 3 miles - on the harder weeks. For this week I am going to do a workout Tuesday, then Wednesday make up my mind about a race on Saturday. If I choose not to race there will be a second workout Thursday morning. The weekend long run will need to be shorter than last week by 2 miles or so, and the rest of the days will be easy! How does that sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment