Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Slowing it Down Some

Distance: 6.40 mi
Time: 00:50:17/7:51 ppm
Running Buddy

Well, it's Thursday and I've yet to do a workout, partly because I didn't have time this morning and partly because my body is telling me it's time for a break. Once I had the go-ahead to start training again in late March, I wasted no time increasing the mileage about 15% each week. It wasn't long until I was doing a workout every week, then either two workouts plus a race. Nothing feels achy, knock on wood, but I am a bit worn down mentally and would like to enjoy relaxing for the rest of the week. I do hope to get in a decent long run, since I missed one a couple weeks ago, but that's going to be about it for this week. I feel like I'm doing the right thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment