Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Did I Learn How to Pace?

Distance: 5.61 mi
Time: 00:41:58 - 7:29 ppm
Running Buddy

Don't ask me how this happened, but I ran the same time - 7:28 - for three of my five-plus miles today. The proof is right there in the Running Buddy link. Surely, this must be an accident, right? Or did someone who is horrible at pacing himself finally learn how to do it? Considering I'm starting to figure out how to use the Garmin, this could be a breakthrough...but let's not get too excited until it starts happening on a regular basis.

On a side note, I did some shoe shopping today - again - and found what I want: the Karhu Fast 2. These bad boys are light, they're comfortable - and they look sick!! The only problem is they're not cheap, and my size (13) is hard to find because it's not a popular shoe. I may hold off and whip 'em out when marathon training starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment