Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Week in Review

Total Distance: 41.82 mi
Dedicated Time: 05:26:10 h:m:s

Despite the botched workouts I feel pretty good about this week. I feel like I may have gained some new training partners for when Eggers and Brinkley are out of town or have other conflicts. I don't always have to run low-7 pace on a long run, but I feel like I'll reap the rewards of yesterday's excursion.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do this week as far as a workout is concerned. I was planning to do the King Tiger 5k but now I'm having second thoughts. I haven't found the racing flats I want yet, and I'm extremely disappointed in the Brooks as they are well on their way to death after less than 300 miles. I guess that's what I get for switching from Nike. Even if I order some new trainers and flats they likely won't be here in time for the race. We'll see, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment