Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week In Review

Total Distance: 38.51 mi
Dedicated Time: 04:50:42

This was my longest week of mileage and my first experience in racing since October. And really, it was just my second experience in racing since 2003. I got in a great long run. It was a good week.

The mileage is still low and while I'd like to eventually get in the 50-60 range, I need to build up slowly and continue getting in cutback weeks. Quality over quantity right now.

For the coming week I want do mile repeats again to compare my progress from the first workout of the season, and I'm signed up for the Great Harvest Bread 5k in Piper Glen - a Grand Prix series race which will really give me a chance to run with some good competition. I am looking forward to all of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment