Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week In Review

Distance: 48.8 miles.
Highlights: five days of running... Winter Flight 8k... 20-mile long run... New racing shoes.

I keep trying to hit six days of running for the week, and it keeps not happening. I pushed the distance close to 50 again, however, thanks mostly to the 20-miler. I ran in racing flats twice - once for an easy tempo run and once at Salisbury's Winter Flight 8k. I continue to progress and I'm really looking forward to running more short races, but for now, I'm happy to be gearing up towards Wrightsville's full marathon.

For this coming week, I am due for a shorter long run but I don't want to cut back the overall mileage. I do, however, want to keep things pretty easy. I may not even do a workout, unless I get antsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment