Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Runch Break

Distance: 3.05 mi.
Time: 22:26.60.
Pace: 7:22.

I had to do some work from home before today's runner's lunch aka "runch," the group that meets at the Burger Company every Friday. I rolled up to one of my accounts to pick something up and then ran from there. Mike Kahn needed a ride to the runch so I ended up cutting my run short. Running through the Southpark area made me feel grateful for the areas in which I normally run. Wide, safe neighborhood streets are nothing to take for granted. This was not an enjoyable run. I really enjoyed the runch, however. We had a lively group today. I was also able to pick Mike's brain on the ride over about web design, networking, and computer logistics. You can find Mike's web design resources here.

I have also been talked into pacing Brinkley for tomorrow's 10-mile race. I have improved but I'm not on Dave's level right now, so this is going to be a pretty hard effort for me. I better start hydrating...

No comments:

Post a Comment