Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week in Review

Distance: 33.12 mi
Time: 04:11:33

I feel like I had another good week. I didn't really do the workout I had planned, but I had a great long run and the body has felt fresh on most days. Running in the heat and humidity is tough, as always, but that's more of a mental game than anything else. I'll be fine.

For the coming week, I'm going to continue listening to the body and adjusting the schedule accordingly. Consistency really seems to be helping me, though, and with that in mind I'd like to keep my running schedule as is: easy days Tuesday, Thursday, Friday; workout on Wednesday; long run on Saturday; rest days on Sunday and Monday. I'm thinking about doing mile repeats for the workout this week - three of them at 5k goal pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment