Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lake Park Stroll

Distance: 4.82 mi
Time: 00:36:53/7:39 ppm

I was at my parents' house today, and I don't particularly enjoy running in their neighborhood. There aren't any trees lining the streets, and I can't run very far without a lot of backtracking because the connecting roads aren't safe. In other words, not a whole lot to say here. I got the miles in, sped up a good bit towards the end, and I was done.

I did notice that they had arrows marked along the streets as if for a 5k race. They used to have one here every October during the neighborhood fall fest; I ran it once and finished second. I asked my dad about it but he didn't seem to know if they had run the race recently. I certainly didn't hear anything about it, but if they still do it could present a great chance to run up front. Who knows?

Details

No comments:

Post a Comment