Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Loving the Freedom Park runs

Well, I think I've found a new favorite route: I start at Freedom Park, run past the lake and out Princeton Avenue to get on the Booty Loop, take that all the way to the Metropolitan, then come back to Freedom on the Little Sugar Creek Greenway. It's scenic, there's limited interaction with motor vehicles, and it was only 5.5 miles the way I went today. Perfect! I did, however, feel sluggish for the second day in a row and I'm going to take tomorrow off. It was also right at 80 degrees and it may take some getting used to those hot temperatures.

I'm meeting Brinkley at McAlpine to do part of his long run Saturday, and then Eggers at McMullen for the same deal on Sunday. My long run will likely end up being Saturday if I feel up to it - hoping to hit 8 or 9 miles. Things are progressing nicely.

Stats and Map

No comments:

Post a Comment