Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Milk....was a baaaad choice..

It's been hot and humid here in the Queen City the past couple days. Fatty here has some excess weight, gained from being injured for four months, that I hope to shed as soon as possible. In an attempt to expedite that process I wore long sleeves today. According to my Garmin, I burned 470 calories, but I have no idea how it figures that out given that I've never input my weight. I'm going to see if I can get my body-fat scale to be compatible with GarminConnect, but they say only their scales are....we'll see.

At any rate, today was supposed to be a day off and it wasn't, so I'm having a lot of fun out there on the roads. I'm really looking forward to running in the 90-plus degree heat and humidity, to give the lungs a serious workout. But today I slugged through 3.97 miles at just under 7:40 pace.

Stats and Map

No comments:

Post a Comment