Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Changing the Route

Distance: 4.62 mi
Time: 00:35:54/7:46 pace

Lately, when the body feels it's time for a run, I have pretty much been getting in my car and driving straight to Freedom Park, without even thinking about it. I guess I've gotten tired of running from my apartment. In a related story, I need to move, but probably won't do so until next April. I can't quite run through the beloved Freedom Park area from home without adding in some unwanted miles. That said, I need to stop wasting gas, and I need to stop running 5-6 miles on every easy run. Today, I did the Independence Park/Elizabeth Avenue run, which is less than 5, and just clipped along at a comfortable pace. This is easily my favorite short run from home, and I will try to figure out some more for now.


Stats and Map

No comments:

Post a Comment