Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week in Review

Total Distance: 39.21 mi.
Dedicated Time: 05:05:45 h:m:s.

The mileage was a bit more respectable this week, and I got in a really good workout. The long run wasn't bad, either, despite the agony of the heat once again. I figured out that there is nothing wrong with Running Buddy - I had left it hooked to my computer all day last week and turned the computer off. Normally I leave it on during the day, so it didn't cross my mind that the watch wouldn't be charged. So that takes care of that.

There's another problem, however: my latest pair of shoes - the Brooks Ghost - are beginning to tap out. I know, I know, I know.... I probably just need to quit trying to find a brand that works and just go back to what did work - Nike. To clarify, these shoes aren't wearing down yet - although they will be before long - they are really just starting to beat up my feet. I'm tired of waking up with stiff ankles every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment