Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Week in Review

Total Distance: 33.36 mi
Dedicated Time: 04:22:26 h:m:s

That's some pretty weak mileage right there. I look at that and wonder how I'm even justifying writing a blog about my running...and then I remember that I'm training for a marathon again. Week one is officially in the books, although it didn't exactly go according to plan. I changed my workout for Tuesday to join the group of Thomas, Michelle, and Jamaar, and the tempo run I was supposed to do yesterday didn't happen. I had plans to run with Michell at McAlpine but the restaurant week shenanigans combined with the training to make me decide I could use the extra sleep.

So I only ran four days last week, and fewer than 35 miles. My training plan for this week is identical, except I have a "fast finish" long run instead of a "with hills" long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment