Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Week in Review

32.49 mi in 04:19:43 h:m:s

Things didn't quite go according to plan this week, but given the odd race time that was to be expected. I got in another good workout, a shorter long run, and ran a decent race. I also finally found some shoes that I can use for everything from racing to ultra long runs. Between that and a desire to take a break from racing I am going to make an effort to keep running out of the budget for at least a month. I'm not planning to toe the line again until Blue Points on August 5th.

I feel like I should report how the body feels after three consecutive weekends of racing in the heat, and I am pleased to announce that it feels good. A second workout will take the place of my racing for awhile now, which should take a lot less out of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment