Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday Morning Fever

Distance: 8.94 mi.
Time: 1:08:44.7 - 7:42 ppm.

I once again made plans to meet AA for her long run, only this time I decided I wanted to meet halfway through it. She was doing a progression at the end of it. We met on Princeton Avenue by the park and I followed her all over the place on a route she had pre-designed. To me, one of the best things about having a Garmin is I no longer feel the need to map out routes in advance; I just run, and estimate the distance it will take to get back to where I started. Some people, however, insist on hitting even mileage marks on their Garmins, and my Saturday morning running partner is one of them. The progression went well. Someone is starting to get faster, and it isn't me!

No comments:

Post a Comment