Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

McMullen: Long Time, No See

Distance: 11.0 mi.
Time: 1:29:31 - 8:09 ppm.

I picked up AA early this morning and headed over to McMullen Greenway for a long run. I had basically done nothing all week, other than running my ass off at work, and I figured I might as well keep things easy. Her plan was to run 11 miles with the last three at half-marathon pace (7:20s). I could not remember the last time I had run at McMullen - June? Late May? I know it had been awhile.

We cruised through the forest on one of winter's colder days to this point, and eventually ceased conversation as the "pickup" part started. I was thankful for the lack of snakes as they are clearly hibernating and planning my doom for sometime next summer. We both ran well, although I'd be lying if I said I felt good - stomach problems assailed me (shocking, I know).

No comments:

Post a Comment