Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

I'll Have Some Wine Now, Please

Tempo: 5.04 mi in 34:50.92 - 6:55 ppm.
Cooldown: 0.8 mi in 5:46 - 7:37 ppm.

This wasn't really a tempo run; I just started off a little quicker than usual and decided to go with it. I've changed my stride - more on that later - which makes it easier to get out at a swift trot even when I don't plan on it. This was my first run in a new pair of Nike Lunar Swift that I bought for half the retail price at the Nike Factory Store. I wasn't too pleased with them but they will make a nice alternative to the Pegasus when I want to run a little faster than usual.

Running through my parents' neighborhood, I crossed paths with my niece and brother-in-law in the park. I then remembered I had more important things to do today and cut the run short.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment