Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Searching for New Routes

I ran my 8.5-mile loop today and hated it even more than I did the other day.  I can't ever remember wanting to finish so badly on an easy run, and I felt that way twice this week.  I don't even want to talk about it so why don't you watch this video of my brother discussing his fighter squadron's practice sessions overseas.  He's the one in the beret talking all seriously shortly after the halfway point:

"493rd Fighter Squadron Polices the Air"

Pretty funny to watch because this is a side of my brother that I have always known to exist but rarely ever see.  When we are together we talk about cars and imitate Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice until his wife tells us to shut up.  His job may be cooler than mine but I'm a lot taller.

A special thanks to all of our veterans and to all those currently sacrificing their lives to their service of this fantastic country.

No comments:

Post a Comment