Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Recovering

After my 22-mile run, I went home and fixed four scrambled eggs with cheese, four blueberry waffles, some ham, and three strips of bacon.  This was just before 10 a.m.  At 12:30 I met my parents for lunch at Brio because it's my dad's birthday, and I ate a caesar salad, pasta with salmon, several slices of bread, and a huge molten chocolate cake with ice cream.  About four hours later I had a steak burrito from Qdoba.  Later that night, I had some grilled chicken and vegetables.  I was still hungry when I went to bed.  This continued for the next two days; I even tried eating cleaner in an effort to get full but that only made things worse.  I drank some heavy beer in a further attempt to put back the calories and finally started to feel normal again this morning, as I prepare to leave for Savannah.  So yeah, my legs feel good - the left leg isn't really all that sore right now - but the appetite has gone through the roof!  Nothing like the upcoming Thanksgiving meal to cure all ills.

No comments:

Post a Comment