Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week in Review

Distance: 36.8 mi.
Time: 4:44:06.

I didn't run much this week until you factor in my missing Monday - Wednesday. I ran two doubles so that helped a little bit, but I didn't really do a long run. I also bought some new shoes - the Karhu Fast, a pair of shoes I have had my eyes on for quite some time. After four runs, they have not disappointed.

I find myself struggling to find motivation for what inadvertently became my "big race" of the season, the Corporate Cup Half Marathon. First, I think it's harder to get motivated for a half because if I screw up, there is another local half waiting right around the corner. Second, this really is just a huge letdown after my original plans to run either the Wrightsville or Tobacco Road full. Third, my legs have been so tight lately that it's all I can do to move when I wake up in the morning. Stay tuned...?

No comments:

Post a Comment