Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Adrienne's Fartlek

Distance: 8.5 mi.
Time: 1:06:22.
Pace: 7:49.

My only plan for this one was to help Adrienne with her tempo workout for the day. She tends to downplay these things in an effort to avoid pressure and perform better, so I didn't know much about what we were doing other than that it was a form of fartlek. I just followed her and did accordingly when she sped up or slowed down. We did most of this on the greenway and course at McAlpine.

Using our shadows, I just tried to stay right in front of her and observe form. My achilles bothered me a good bit again but did feel better when I loosened my right shoe. At this point, I'm just trying to take it easy for a bit without losing too much speed. Also, my Garmin was dead so I'm completely guessing on the time above, but the distance is easy to figure out at McAlpine.

No comments:

Post a Comment