Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2x3, Take II

W/u: 2.08 mi in 16:24.92 - 7:54 ppm.
W/o: 2 x 3-mile with 4:00 rest. 20:06.19 - 6:42 ppm; 20:23.53 - 6:48 ppm.
C/d: 1.91 mi in 18:45.60 - 9:49 ppm.

My legs felt tired today, which is understandable given the 15-plus on Sunday and the long day of standing up on the job yesterday. I went to McAlpine once again, and I feel I did better this time than when I did this workout previously. I ran slower on the second one, once again, but I was a little bit faster this time. I don't want to get caught up in trying to "beat the workout," per se, but I don't feel there is anything wrong with trying to best the same workout done a week or so prior. As tired as I felt today there was no danger of me overdoing it on the pace.

I've started using Garmin Training Center, not to be confused with Garmin Connect, and it will help make it easier for me to update my blog. This means I won't be adding the Running Buddy link anymore; I will make exceptions for particularly interesting scenery and the races.

No comments:

Post a Comment