Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Bit Rundown...

Distance: 3.1 mi.
Time: 22:04.34 - 7:07 ppm.

I didn't intend to run a 5k today. In fact, I was supposed to my second workout, but since I am racing this Saturday I decided I would be ok without it. I also seem to have come down with a mild virus. I have been much busier than usual this week, and the lack of rest may have opened up my immune system to the legion of germs I'm faced with on a daily basis due to large amounts of interaction with others. In order to compensate for the slackness, I just tried to run 3 miles at a fairly decent clip in the heat of the day. I didn't run as fast as I wanted but I suppose that's just as well; as I write this later on the Thursday night I feel a good bit worse. Hopefully I can kick it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment