Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week in Review

Total Distance: 43.43 mi.
Dedicated Time: 05:33:23 h:m:s.

I behaved better this week than I have in a very long time, as far as getting out the door and getting the proper work done. I can do better, but the improved motivation is no doubt a large factor in me running very well this week.

Things are going to get very difficult very soon but first they will get easier. I started my training plan a week early with the idea of adding another easy week at the end, and I have decided to scrap this idea. In order to get back on track with the timing of the plan, I am going to repeat the training of a previous week - week 5, which I did last week - and get back on with week 7 beginning 9 days from now. Not only will this get me back on track with the plan but it will also allow for a race this coming weekend, so stay tuned for a decision on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment