Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Revisiting a Favorite Route

Distance: 9.12 mi.
Time: 01:09:38 - 7:38 ppm.
Running Buddy

As far as I can tell, Tuesday is either going to be a workout day or a medium-long run day for the duration of my training plan. This week it was the latter. Anyone who has been reading this blog since last fall probably remembers me discussing a Freedom-Park-to-Independence Park run as one of my favorite routes. I did it again today for the first time since last December.

I made some minor changes to the route to add in more hills and I cut it slightly short at the end, but I completed nine-plus miles and enjoyed the slightly milder weather. August has been extremely kind to us after an incredibly awful June and July.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this one, so I expect to see it show up again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment