Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Easy Wednesday

Distance: 4.00 mi.
Time: 00:30:08 - 7:31 ppm.
Running Buddy

As Tuesday will be mostly the same for the rest of the plan, Wednesday will, too - it's basically going to be a recovery day of four miles with striders from here on out. Today I neglected to do the striders at the end because it was fantasy football draft night and I was in a hurry to get home. Instead, I picked up the pace near the end. The draft went well: I kept Aaron Rodgers from last year's team and added LeGarrette Blount, Mark Ingram, Marques Colston, and Steven Jackson, among others. Now I just need a cleverly offensive name for my team. I change it every year, usually related to some bad-pub current event. Perhaps Casey Anthony will somehow be involved? I'll think of something...

No comments:

Post a Comment