Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Light Rail Musing

Distance: 8.29 mi.
Time: 1:04:09.3.
Pace: 7:45.

I think I've decided to make up for the lack of speed work, long run, and hills with some medium-long runs - at least that's what it looks like. I think that what really happened is that I wanted to keep exploring my new digs. I really like running from my new townhome and I guess I don't want to let some nagging injuries ruin that. Today I ran down the light rail path for a bit.

Speaking of nagging injuries, I haven't backed off my plan to compete in the entire Grand Prix series this year. So I will be toeing the line at the CPCC Skyline 5k on the 28th. Clearly, I'm far from fit and won't expect much, but I want to try to rack up some points and keep my name in the hat should some of the faster runners not show up every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment