Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Fast Company

Distance: 12 mi.
Time: 1:26:36.
Pace: 7:14.

I had plans to meet Brinkley at 8 a.m. at McMullen for today's long run. I never pay attention to our Facebook pace group, so I was pleasantly surprised to see Adam Mayes and Jason Meulemans show up as well. Adam and Jason each intended to do some pickups on the run, so this turned out to be a good bit faster than I anticipated. We ran into Fillette about halfway through, and he stayed with us for the duration of the run.

My left leg continued to bother me and the legs got rather tight near the end. The lungs and heart are still in fantastic condition, however, so a little TLC on the legs should do me right. I still have some added pounds I need to drop, but it will come.

Conversation was good on the run today - a little more goofy than usual, but we all had a great run. I couldn't remember the last time Dave and I had run together, so it was good to see him again and get in a great long run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment