Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Year In Review

...On second thought, I've decided I don't really want to write a year-in-review post. Why? Well, it's mostly because I just didn't race that much. The only big one was my first marathon, and I've already written a lengthy race recap as well as a week-by-week breakdown of my training for said marathon. Not to mention, I obviously blog about every single run, which is not the case for some of my fellow blogging runners, who simply show up every now and then when they feel like writing about something (Jordan being the delightful exception, and I assure you his expanded running journal is much more entertaining than this one). The point of all this is that I don't see the point of a year-in-review post. Maybe next year, when I plan to run a lot more races, God willing.


No comments:

Post a Comment