Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Medium-Long and BCS Title Game

Distance: 8.97 mi.
Time: 1:08:50.96 - 7:41 ppm.

I took tonight off from work to watch the LSU-Alabama game. This run happened right before that. I just ran my partly trail/mostly road loop that starts at Old Bell.

Speaking of that football game, I think we should all agree that there was no national champion in college football this year. The system has long been a joke, anyway, but this year was one of the worst in recent memory. LSU beats a team in their division, on the road, goes on to win their conference title and finish undefeated...yet they have to play that same team, Alabama, in order to win the national title? How does this make sense? You could tell LSU didn't even want to be there, and I don't blame them. College football sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment