Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Summer in Review

I owe the loyal readers of this blog an apology as I have not updated it since early May. I have not suffered a new injury; however, I did drastically cut down the training in order to finally kick the chronic heel bursitis that has plagued me for almost a year now. For the most part, the down time and some hardcore isometric drills have healed me, but I am also a far cry from the fitness level I displayed on March 10. I do want to update every run - per the usual for this blog - and describe in better detail what I've been doing, but first I want to recap the most incredible experience of my running career: the 2012 Blue Ridge Relay. So, if you want, check back later for some extremely depressing posts about the Summer of Down Time, and enjoy the Blue Ridge Recap. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment