Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Damage Control

I went to the grocery store last night to get several bags of ice, dumped it all into a large cooler, and dipped my left leg in it for as long as I could stand it.  I immediately felt a lot better and continued to do some serious stretching, as well.  Any stretch that involves pulling the shins back seems to feel like heaven, and I can walk around for a bit afterward feeling perfectly normal.  The normalcy doesn't last long, however, and I have found a new pain up near the tibia, just below the knee.

I have already decided to switch back to the old shoes.  The new shoes certainly didn't cause this; it's been an issue for weeks and just got worse all of a sudden.  That said, the shoe switch was an incredibly stupid idea and may have expedited the process.  When I'm this close, every detail matters.  I'm going to take two days off and then see how I feel on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment