Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Breaking 'em in

Things have taken a turn for the colder here in Charlotte.  It was sleeting after lunch when I went by the Bank of America Corporate Center to open up for a valet event.  There was no precipitation when I got home but obviously it was still cold.  I decided to run my 7-mile loop again, hoping my legs would feel better than they did Thursday (I took Friday off).

The shoes didn't feel as bad as they did the other day, but I was still pretty uncomfortable.  I couldn't tell if my left leg situation was getting worse or if I was just having that much trouble adjusting to the new kicks.  I stopped a few times to adjust the laces but again, I felt like I was working harder than I should have been.  I ran the 7 miles in 7:26 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment